Friday, March 27, 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for...Let-eek (Lettie97)

I would just like to make it a bit clearer that this blog is not completely hating people. There are some people that I bashed that I honestly hate (cough rihanna_best_si cough), but ones like Lettie and Tara are just to bring humor to a Stardoll world, and talk about their minor flaws. (Like Lettie's hair, sorry, I REALLY hate it.) So enjoy how I try to make Lettie look like a terrible person. Blog writing is almost acting to me. I get into a character of someone who hates Lettie, and it almost always works. Basically, I'm a nice person, just only in MY guestbook, so if you want me to be nice, come and talk to me.

Some quotes:
"She is insulting me and my phone!" Protective of your PHONE?
"When am I gonna be on your blog?" Wait your turn, honey.
"Mood: In Love"
Aren't you, like, 10?

"Just get away from me."
"You are
really annoying."
"I'm not accepting friend requests." Too good for that?
"Tyler is a beeyotch but I like her!" Am I supposed to say thanks to that?



Fashion mishaps are frequent and painful with Let-eek, hence the name Let-eek. You'll go eek when you see these disasters!!

The above is pretty ew. She ruined a perfectly good Antidote top by wearing cheap shorts and hotbuy tights with pink shoes. And the hair...we'll discuss that later.


All pillow dresses are different, some good, some bad, some just plain ugly. This is just plain ugly. She must have spent forever on it, and all she got was a boring top with a huge weird red skirt thingy on the bottom. And how can she even get into it now?! Just stuck there...forever...waiting to perish....to be bashed...by yours truly.



The hair. OHHHH, the hair! It's so ugly it makes my eyes burn. In the picture below, she even had devil horns coming off of it!! But that hair is so sad, because she must have spent forever on it, and it just looks severe and boring. I really hate it. Really.


The above has those weird devil horn/pigtail thingys, which makes it 10 x worse, but it was bad to begin with. That skirt will never look good on anyone, and the boring shirt and jacket make it look disproportionate. It is also just boring and uncreative. Like we've never seen black DKNY shoes with a skirt/top combo before...

Lettie worries me in many ways, but the most is how many blogs she writes for, and that she actually writes for them! TWELVE. That is TWELVE blogs, I tell you. How does she have time to write for them? Let's examine the possibilities.
1. She goes home from school, does her homework sloppily, and goes on to the computer.
or
2 (i like this one better). She has an evil staff of Lesothian (Lesotho is the only country in the world completely surrounded by another, it is in the middle of South Africa) children who she illegally smuggles out of Lesotho into her home so that she can write for all her blogs. They are robotically programed to write for blogs, and now can do nothing else. We don't talk to Lettie, we talk to hundreds of Lesothian children!!

These blogs include, but are not limited to, The Stardoll Juice, Stardoll Exposed, With Lipstick On (recently bashed by our friend Bree), The Sweet Sorority, The Stardoll Stall (it's actually pretty cool, stardollstall.blogspot.com), Hyper R Us, and Pick of The Day. Wow, that was a mouthful. Those Lesothian children really have a talent, good find, Let-eek!

Lettie, get yourself and/or these poor Lesothian children a life.

You know you love me,
Tyler

PS I have recently learned that the Lesothian children have tried to break free, but the evil Lettie will not let them!! EEEEEEEKKK, hence Let-eek!

13 comments:

Rinna. said...

Whaaaaow.
:]
That was worth the wait!
(And I think they're antennae (i spelled that right, right?), not devil horns.)

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

Lettie is awesome.
:D

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

That was so worth the wait. Agreed, Lettie?! ;)
I laughed so hard with the whole Lesothian thing. Robots eh!

Lettie97 said...

:o
I laughed SO hard!

Lettie97 said...

And, btw, I'm 12 (:

Lettie97 said...

And yes, it's my baby, my phone is :DD

Lettie97 said...

I do look terrible in my outfits but can never be arsed to change 'em cause my closet won't open :@

Lettie97 said...

Sooo, basically I kinda agree with this post.

I'm not perfect. Never will be!

Lettie97 said...

Ohh, and I hate my hair too!
Hard to imagine but it turned out baaaad! :O

I gotta take it off, but it's married!

Anonymous said...

We were talking to Lesothian children...?!
I had no idea!OMG!!! xD



P.S. Are you gonna do one about VampLady?

blondebug said...

Lettie!

ILOVEYOU.

:]

Your hilarious, like agreeing with all of this. <3

Anonymous said...

OMG I am one of the Lesothian Kids...
XOXOXOXOXO
Andriane (AKA mouse_girl)
LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Well, it's actually Sesotho. I have a teacher who went there. The language and inhabitants are Sesotho, but the country is Sesotho ... I think ...