Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mini-bash: Ciara.sugy's scenery


Bahaha. I'm the villain or "vilan" in ciara.sugy's scenery. It's pretty ugly.

And I'm wondering if I'm the main character because she really thinks I'm the villain or because she has no other friends...hmmm...

But whatever.

I was pretty damn impressed when I saw it. Was it supposed to be subtle or "HELL YEAH TYLER YOU'RE THE DAMN VILLAIN"? Whatever it was, it made me laugh and hopefully did for you too.

You know you love me,
Tyler

5 comments:

Rinna. said...

:0
You look cute as a villain!
xD

Lettie97 said...

Agreed with Rina XD

Mateya95 said...

You got a better outfit xD

TaraTerrific said...

Your look is way better.

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

Me is liking that Catwoman esmeblance =]

Veeery villianish Tyz =]