Saturday, March 21, 2009

MissyAss (XxXMissyAshXxX)

By popular demand...it's MissyAss!

"Your mom actually did say that and she really really hates you."
"I was just messaging your mother and she said shes ashamed to have you as son/daughter and that your a fat bxstard. I Agree with her :)"
"Im a stupid whore."
"Wow I'm A Loner."
"
I Have Over 3 Pages Of So Called 'Friends' And Over Half Don't Talk To Me."
"You should just leave me alone."

She might not be out front mean like Yas-mean or rihanna_worst_si, but she sure as hell has temper issues. There are pages and pages in her starblog talking about how depressed she is that none of her friends talk to her and that she's a loner. She has some attitude issues, and has been full of herself since being hired for the Stardoll Juice. It also shows that people really hate her if she won the next beeyotch of the day.

Let's look at some style mishaps.

Her current look (below) is not that bad, but her makeup, jewelery, glasses, and piercings ruin it. This trend was in style for Stardoll months ago. Putting glasses OVER the eyelashes covering your eyes makes you look like a freak and a wannabe rebel, which we know she is not by the preppy hair.


The next look (below) comes from MissyAss's album. An outfit is only creative if you can't tell how it was put together. It is pretty damn clear that she put a tube top over a red dress. So much for creative. And that cheap heart tattoo? Get real.


This album entry (still below, get the idea yet?) looks like she is about to fall over. Seriously, our MeDolls don't get cold, so don't go trying to show other people how to keep their medolls nice and toasty in the winter.



This look is "I wish I was going to the Bahamas, but I can't and it's cold in Ireland and so I guess I will just throw on a scarf over my summer dress. WAAAA." That is not a good look, none of the pieces match, and she looks pale with the yellow color.
NOTE: She advertised desperately on the Stardoll Juice to get this dress, and look how she's wearing it. What a shame.

MissyAss also has Yas-mean's problem, being superglued to her friends. She has tons of quotes from her friends stating how "awesome" she is, that you can totally tell were begged for. Don't understand? Let's take a peek, shall we?

Aisling is a one in a million gal ;D
She's super random, super weird and I super love her!

-Lettie


This is Aisling Hi Aisling OMG Its weird we have the same name XD :]
Anyway Aisling is the most nicest prettiest person ive ever meet :]
And iiLY Very much x
:]

OH.MY.GOSH
AISLING I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ;D
Your totally ausome and we have the best conversations EVER :D and we've never had an argument like once :] So yeah [:
Elyssia
:] xxxxxx


Aisling is the coolest girl on stardoll ( Hahaa - inside joke ) She has the coolest medoll so you better where sun glasses next time you look or it may stun you (:
Add this girl and you will win a trip to the moon !
Beckii
.


Wonderful, huh? Her friends are "so attached," and they are "so close," but really she has "so begged."


You know you love me,
Tyler

6 comments:

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

I love it how you always have to mention me! Aaaaw, that makes me so proud!

MissyAsh rocks socks. Like it or not. ALL of the people rock socks - including me. I rock too hard actually.

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't say Ireland is bad...

=[

Haha =]

MissyAsh is really nice too. So what if she has frinds who like her?

Rinna. said...

Yipes :/ Is it wrong that these entries entertain me? :/

TylerTheAnon said...

Of course not Rina, why do you think I do them? To entertain myself, duh! Hehe.

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

Um, No Rina.

I Mean, They Dont Entertain Me, Im Not That Type, But They Are Slighty Amusing...


( Total Posh British Talk There ! )

Haha,
But

Ash Is Real Nice.

AllTimeLoser said...

those ''depressed'' starblog entries are from LAST MAY. I didnt understand stardoll. That ''summer dress doll'' IS NOT ME. It was for a comp and i DIDNT get the dress. Also I HAVE friends. I dont WASTE my time BITCHING about people on stardoll. I make friends. And i love them. I know i dont know them in real life but so fucking what? And thank you Yasmine and Anonymous and Jellytots Mc DollyParton/Rosalie/Versy-Pies/s
xD xXxXxXxX Oh and thanks for the post dedicated to me.